VO2 Partners seeks to invest in and partner with companies in the active & healthy living sector with some or all of the following characteristics.
- Revenues of $10 million to $100 million.
- EBITDA of $2+ million for buyouts; lower for growth capital investments.
- Strong and sustainable gross margins and EBITDA margins of at least 10%.
- Rapidly growing brands focused on the active & healthy living consumer.
- Differentiated products and services with a compelling value proposition.
- Defensible position in a large and growing market; or a market leader in a rapidly-growing niche.
- Management which recognizes the benefit in the strategic, financial and operational guidance of an active partner.
- Tangible growth opportunities, organically or through acquisitions of strategically adjacent businesses.
Areas of particular interest include:
| Food & Beverage
- Natural & Functional Foods and Beverages
- Nutritional Supplements
|| Household & Personal Care
- Healthy & Active Living Products
- Natural & Functional Products
| Sporting Goods
- Specialty Sports Equipment
- Performance Apparel and Accessories
- Outdoor Recreation Products
- Event Management
- Group Exercise
- Sector Specific Technology
- B2B and B2C
We consider companies in other niche sectors which relate to our overall focus on the active & healthy living sector.
- Investments to fund growth initiatives including business expansion, reduction of financial leverage or completion of an acquisition.
- Investments to provide owners with partial liquidity while enabling them to retain significant ownership in and operating control of their business.
- Acquisitions of small to mid-sized businesses or divisions of larger companies that can benefit from an energized financial and strategic partner.